Forum des doctorants TRACES Index du Forum

Forum des doctorants TRACES
Espace dédié aux doctorants du laboratoire TRACES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jack Wilshere joins West Ham: Fresh chance but will he take

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des doctorants TRACES Index du Forum -> Forum des doctorants traces -> financements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 08:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere joins West Ham: Fresh chance but will he take Répondre en citant

Jack Wilshere joins West Ham: Fresh chance but will he take it?

sbo666 Jack Wilshere's Arsenal career is over but if he can cope with the feeling of rejection then there is still time for him to bounce back at West Ham, writes Adam Bate.It has been a chastening summer for Jack Wilshere. First there was the omission from Gareth Southgate's England squad, a decision about which he has made no secret of his annoyance. Southgate simply thought that there were better options and the subsequent performance of the team in Wilshere's absence has fully justified his decision.

Then came the meeting with new Arsenal head coach Unai Emery. Wilshere had already accepted reduced terms to stay at the club where he has made so many memories and won so many admirers over the past 17 years. There would be no transfer fee for Arsenal. But there would not be much football either. Emery just wasn't that keen, Wilshere explained.

"Following a number of extensive conversations sbo666 with those at the club, and in particular a recent meeting with the new manager Unai Emery, I felt that I was ultimately left with little choice but to make the decision that I have due to purely footballing reasons. It was made clear to me that my playing time would be significantly reduced should I decide to stay."

Wilshere's statement, released on Instagram, continued: "I need to be playing regular first-team football and following my meeting with Mr Emery sbo666 I came away with the feeling that it would be very difficult for me to do so at Arsenal. Given this, I feel I have no option but to pursue other opportunities in order to progress my career on the pitch."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 08:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des doctorants TRACES Index du Forum -> Forum des doctorants traces -> financements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation