Forum des doctorants TRACES Index du Forum

Forum des doctorants TRACES
Espace dédié aux doctorants du laboratoire TRACES

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Liverpool news: Why PSG star Adrien Rabiot would not suit Ju

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des doctorants TRACES Index du Forum -> Forum des doctorants traces -> Forum des doctorants traces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 06:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool news: Why PSG star Adrien Rabiot would not suit Ju Répondre en citant

Liverpool news: Why PSG star Adrien Rabiot would not suit Jurgen Klopp's team

sbobet24 LIVERPOOL’s style of football under Jurgen Klopp would not suit Paris Saint-Germain star Adrien Rabiot. That’s the view of ESPN FC pundit Steve Nicol, who says the while the France international is a top level player, an Anfield move might not work.

Rabbit has been linked with a move away from Paris recently, with a host of top clubs being credited with an interest. Arsenal were said to be interested along with Liverpool, Juventus and now Barcelona seem keen on the 23-year-old.

But Nicol does not believe Rabiot fulfils the criteria of sbobet24 what Klopp wants from a midfielder. He says he plays at a slower pace than the current crop of Liverpool midfielders. “Yes (Liverpool need him),” Nicol said.

“(But) I’m not quite so sure he fits the dynamic closing down, chasing down, harrying, getting the ball, type of player that it seems like Klopp likes in the middle of the park. “Klopp seems to be happy with the three up front, get them the ball and let them get on with it.

“Rabiot, for me, plays at a little slower pace than what I think Klopp wants. “Fantastic player, no question he’d grace any team in the world. “But I just don’t think he fits in to the way Klopp plays. sbobet24 “So that would be a no.” 

Rabiot has spent his entire professional career at PSG. He has made 214 appearances in total for the French giants, scoring 23 goals. This season he has featured in seven games in all competitions for the Ligue 1 champions. However, he has just six caps for France and was not part of the World Cup winning squad in the summer.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 06:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des doctorants TRACES Index du Forum -> Forum des doctorants traces -> Forum des doctorants traces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation